Making your web site available in the languages of your customers is
a first step toward global success. However, we never simply translate
a web site word for word. Your web site is evaluated and reviewed by our
native language specialists. We make sure that the web site translation
contains culturally acceptable terms and presents your company in a professional
manner. There are many cultural taboos in every country and we make sure
your web site is presented properly.
There are even language barriers that limit Internet activity in certain
countries. In France, the Culture Ministry championed a law requiring
that all web sites operating in France must be in the French language.
In French speaking Quebec, the government recently passed a similar law.
According to a user survey by the Japan Electronic Industry Development
Association, more than 85% of a sample of Japanese Internet users indicated
difficulties in understanding English Web Sites. Additionally, in another
user survey sponsored by the Georgia Tech University, 71% of Europeans
said that if a greater number of Web Sites were tailored to their language
and culture, more people in their country would be willing to use the
Our Web Site Translation service includes:
- Evaluation of your site for cultural readiness.
- Recommendations on adapting your content for a specific target market
and target audience.
- Web Site Translation of your web files (html, cgi, asp, php, Java, C++,
etc), to the language and culture of your choice.
- Create hyperlinks on your English home page to allow users to jump
to their language choice.
- Proper language coding to allow browsers to automatically recognize
and display the correct language.
- Localization of gif, jpg, pdf, psd, Flash, Shockwave or other graphical
- Translation of meta-tags to work with foreign search engines.